Over the past 15 years, use of design-build has greatly accelerated in the United States, making this delivery method one of the most significant trends in design and construction today. One reason for design-builds popularity is its proven success in delivering projects quicker, on budget, and without compromising quality.
Erickson-Hall has a proven track record of successful design-build projects for both public and private clients. We place emphasis on collaboration and integration, focus on the teamwork process, and shared project goals. United from the outset of every design-build project, our integrated team readily incorporates our BIM capabilities and the owner’s LEED certification goals.
- Faster Delivery: Our collaborative project management style means work is completed faster with fewer problems.
- Cost Savings: An integrated team lead by Erickson-Hall is geared toward efficiency and innovation which results in project cost savings.
- Better Quality: As a design-builder, Erickson-Hall is able to meet or exceed performance needs, often developing innovations to deliver a better project than initially imagined.
- Singular Responsibility: With Erickson-Hall carrying the primary relationship with the owner and shouldering the risk for the project, we ensure all parties work as a team to collectively satisfy the project goals.
- Decreased Administrative Burden: Because of our extensive design-build experience, owners can depend more on the Erickson-Hall team which will allow them the ability to stay focused on the project goals.
- Reduced Risk: Design-build eliminates the responsibility gap if design details are omitted or the job conditions are incorrectly represented. Allowing Erickson-Hall to be responsible for the design, engineering and price of the project based upon the owner’s supplied program requirements reduces the owner’s exposure to costly claims.